Thursday, August 29, 2013

begendagain

First week of school is (almost) done!
I was nervous but everything has gone pretty smoothly, including  teaching. Need to work on rivets, i'm so bad at them. Teaching them wasn't hard, but most of the students had better rivets than my examples! That's pretty poor. I practiced quite a few times to make good rivets for the demo, but of course in the demo I couldn't get a good rivet to save my life.
I have started experimenting with a few things for my thesis. Still need to hash some things out, looking for help from my advisor next week. Got about 2 hours of real work done tonight, and socialized quite a bit! It's been fun to meet all of the incoming grads, and to say hello to all the 2nd years once again.

This week i've been looking at:

Egon Schiele

Eyal Gever

I want to buy these

Tang Chiew Ling

Dan Webb


No comments:

Post a Comment