Monday, December 3, 2012

Winter

What? Winter, right? In my mind, winter is always 67 degrees. I'm alright with all the GREY if it's warm. I know it won't last for very long though!
Started to install my work over in DSB. Still not done with the large neck pieces, but they're getting there.  They need another 5-10 hours of work, woo!
Still working on installing the other two pieces in DSB as well. It is interesting actually installing work. I haven't ever had this experience before. The work isn't quite done until it gets installed, it needed more when I got it over there. So, I am giving it more work! I am not going to post photos because I want it to be a surprise, for people who go to the opening. Plus the people that read this are in DSB every day, haha.

This doesn't so much have to do with my work, but I saw Seven Psychopaths tonight and it was a very good movie. 

So here are some artists I am looking at:
Jean Paul Gautier
This is sort of more of a revision. I'm looking at a lot of Haute Couture, or Garment sculpture.
Brandon Keehner
Shen Shaomin
Michael Grab Rely

Also I am starting to explore the subject of Anonymity for my project next semester. Potentially. We will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment