Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Finals blog post

Blog update for the final week of Fall semester! Woo! I have everything done and now I am just going crazy thinking I have things to do while not actually having anything to do. Just wish me luck for speaking in front of people tomorrow!
I have a lot planned for the break, a whole lot of reading, and teaching myself to knit more than just scarves. Also, cementing my project direction for next semester of course. Hopefully the reading will help me with that. Going to try and get away from such a heavy subject. Thinking too much about loss, death, grief. Been having to experience a lot of that, but it's time to move away from it.

Here are some artists I have been checking out:

Henrique Oliveira
Because the work fits into specific places.
Shinichi Maruyama
Movement photography
Freya Jobbins
Recycled plastic sculpture
Anton Marrast

Dorothy Gill Barnes
A local woman who does some very cool weaving.




No comments:

Post a Comment