Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Living the life.

So, Digital Culture today just made me question whether all the art I like is bad art. Because, how would I know?

But, moving on, working working working, because what else can I do? So little time. Spending time with the projects, just trying to finish them up. Writing about them shouldn't be hard, it's the paper I am worried about. Not the actual writing of it, but the research and time I need to put into it. Ugh! Juggling!

Here are some artists I am looking at:
Go Pei
A Chinese haute couture designer.

 Liang Shaoji
Article about his work

Marcel Christ
A commercial photographer

Found Magazine
Because it's great

Nicolas Barrome
I just like these.

El Coro
I don't know if I have posted this before. This is my favorite one by him, but his others are good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment