Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Prezi and some other fun things

Hello friends
Here is my Prezi presentation for Digital Culture class.
I also made this poster with my new photoshop skills. I know it's not great but it's also not terrible! I had a set text to add. I probably would have put less on it.
Just a little update on this week: my health hasn't been great this week, a lot of neck and back problems which lead quickly to headaches. Migraine today, followed by vertigo and nausea which let up about an hour ago. Hopefully after my chiropractor appointment on Friday will sort some things out.

And a little bit about studio time: Still working on materials tests. Almost done but I have to order some more heat-shrink fun time stuff. I am having a super fun time making paper balls!

And an artist for a fun minute of viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment