Sunday, April 7, 2013

neglect

Sorry blogosphere. I have neglected you. But here I am, typing characters on this screen.
I have a critique this week, and here are my thoughts:
I am just working along right now. I am done thinking about my work too much. I have done that all semester, and now is crunch time. I feel I can intelligently justify my work, so i'm just chugging along!

Here are some people I am looking at as i'm chugging along:

Kuma Kuna
Wearable Sculpture

Lorenzo Quinn
Figurative sculpture

As I chug along I am thinking seriously about next semester. I have no idea about what i'm going to do. Woo! But i'm sure it'll fall into place. Or i'll force it. Somehow i'll know. I know I want to use more beadwork. I know I want it to be wearable. I know I want it to involve how the body moves. And there you go. Beyond that, I know nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment